CRM applications were initially developed to support the sales and customer support functions, although any touchpoint with a current, past, or potential customer,
including marketing and field service, is relevant data for a CRM system. It is used in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer markets.
How do you know if your business needs a CRM solution?
Unfortunately, an indication that a business is ready for CRM usually comes in the form of something negative.
e.g. lost post it notes, two members of staff talking to the same customer with a different message, or a key member of your team leaves the company and takes vital
information with them.
If this sounds like you and you would like to:-
- Manage customer relationships
- Effectively target sales
- Track marketing activity performance
- Organise diary and tasks
- Get a complete view of customers
- Improve team performance.
and would like to try a CRM system that helps you to:
- Keep all contact information in one place
- Quickly find any relationship detail
- Communicate with clients consistently
- Prioritise activities - manage your day
- Manage leads through your sales cycle
- Send personalised email messages
then we can help.
Please do not hesitate to contact us.